Wednesday, December 17, 2014

La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Dark Circle Skin-Evening Corrector Review, Swatches and Photos

La Roche Posay's (LPR) new eye cream, Pigmentclar Eyes is part of their skincare line designed to target uneven pigmentation and dull skin. According to LRP, this product "visibly reduces the look of blue circles due to poor circulation and brown circles caused by melanin overproduction." This product contains concentrated "PhE-Resorcinol + caffeine" as well as light-reflecting pigments.



Although I don't suffer from hyperpigmentation in my eye area, I do naturally (and unnaturally) have dark circles caused genetically by thin under eye skin and bad habits such as staying up way too late, not getting enough sleep, drinking too much coffee and stress.

I tested Pigmentclar Eyes for four weeks, and used it both morning and evening with my regular skincare routine. The cream has a gel cream texture which melts into the skin and comes with a metal angled lipgloss style applicator which provides a cooling massage when you are applying the product.

Though I cannot comment on the pigment evening properties of this product because I don't suffer from hyper pigmentation in my eye area, I can say that the cream left my under eye area looking refreshed, dewy and less tired. The light reflecting pigments gave my dark circles a lift and the light, moisturizing texture proved to be an excellent, smooth base for concealer.

I would recommend this product for anyone looking for an eye cream that helps with tiredness, dullness and pigmentation. As well, I think this product would be great for people with oily eye lids as the texture is moisturizing but not greasy.

Pigmentclar Eyes retails for $49.00 CA and is available from retailers such as London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart.

Grade: A

J

*This product was provided to Beauty Squared by La Roche Posay for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment